We are so pleased to offer these gorgeous handmade wooden pens – the perfect accessory to go with one of our handmade leather journals!
These wooden rollerball pens have been hand turned in the South West of Australia using local, reclaimed woods. Once the wood has been turned, a French polish finishing technique is then applied to provide long-lasting protection and give a beautiful sheen to the wood.
They feature a ‘press fit’ style lid in a choice of two finishes – gunmetal grey or antique brass. The fittings themselves are of high quality and made in the USA.
The rollerball ink inserts can easily be removed and replaced using Parker pen inserts available in many newsagents. Instructions on changing refills are provided with your pen.
These lovely pens are smaller than a standard pen length but no less mighty! They’re perfect for pairing with one of our leather pocket journals, or stowing in a pocket or handbag for notes on the go.
ABOUT THE PENS
- Hand turned using locally sourced reclaimed timbers
- Option of two different wood types – Jarrah or Sheoak
- Option of fitting and lid colour – antique brass or gunmetal
- High quality US made fittings
- Press fit style lid
- Refillable ink cartridge
- Roller ball pen type
- French polish finish to the wood
- 11.5cm long – when closed, 13cm with lid snapped on end when in use
ABOUT THE WOOD
We have two beautiful wood options to choose from. Jarrah and Sheoak.
Jarrah (Eucalyptus marginata) is a beautiful dark reddish coloured hardwood endemic to the south west of Australia. A real classic.
Western Sheoak (Allocasuarina Fraseriana) is another hardwood found in the South West of Australia. This wood has a stunning warm golden colouring and is a popular choice for wood turning. Some really interesting flecks and patterns can be seen in this wood.
SENDING AS A GIFT?
- All of our items come gift-wrapped
- If you are having your item sent directly to the recipient and would like us to include a gift tag with a personal message, please include this in the ‘messages area’ upon checkout (no pricing information will be included).
As this item is handmade from a natural wood, there will be slight variations in colour and detail from the pictures featured. Every pen is unique!