Personalised Leather Journal, Refillable, A5, Press Stud
A fantastic gift made all the more special, this beautiful handmade leather journal comes with the option of adding up to four custom engravings! This is an A5 sized leather journal with two refillable journal inserts. A wonderful writers journal for those that love putting pen to paper with their stories, poems, dreams and more!
There are up to four different areas that can be engraved on the journal (see pictures), ideal for a name, monogram, date, quote and more.
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
- The cover is made from a lovely, thick leather in your choice of leather finish
- Choose between an antique brass press stud or leather wrap-style closure
- Measures 22cm x 15cm (8.5 inches x 6 inches)
- Includes 2 x 100-page, refillable journal inserts
- Paper is cream coloured 80gsm stock
- Once the journal is full, the pages can be removed, re-tied, and a new book block inserted
- Refills available
- 2 x 3-hole, single-section binding secured with kangaroo leather thong
- Options to personalise with up to four engravings of your choice
- Please check your spelling when filling in personalisation boxes. Once engraved we cannot change it!
All our beautiful leathers are produced in Australia and New Zealand. With a choice of three finishes, there’s something to suit all tastes.
- Raw Cacao – A stunning, buffed nubuck finish, with a slightly velvety surface that only improves over time
- Storm – A stunning Australian leather with a rustic, buffed finish in a beautiful stormy grey colour.
- Crazy Horse – Unique rustic, buffed leather with a matte finish creating a delightfully aged appearance.
SENDING AS A GIFT?
- All of our journals come gift-wrapped
- If you are having your item sent directly to the recipient and would like us to include a gift tag with a personal message, please include this in the ‘message area’ when choosing your product (no pricing information will be included).
As this item is handmade, there may be slight variations in colour and detail from the pictures featured. As leather is a natural product it may have characteristics such as growth marks, scratches, insect bites, and scars, that make each piece wonderfully unique.