Leather A5 Recipe Journal, Refillable, Personalised Housewarming Gift
Store all your treasured family recipes in this beautiful, handmade leather journal. This refillable, A5 sized journal comes with the ‘culinary alchemy’ design engraved on the front and comes with the option of adding up to three more custom engravings! A fantastic housewarming gift, or for those that just love to cook! The journal includes 2 x 100-page booklets. The pages are lined and come with a spot for the recipe name, serves, cooking temperature and time. Or you can choose to have blank, lined, dotted grid or squared paper.
There are up to three different areas that can be engraved on the journal (see pictures), ideal for a name, monogram, date, quote and more.
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
- The cover is made from a lovely, thick leather in your choice of leather finish
- Choose between an antique brass press stud or leather wrap-style closure
- Measures 22cm x 15cm (8.5 inches x 6 inches)
- Includes 2 x refillable 100-page journals with choice of page type
- Paper is cream coloured 80gsm stock
- Once the journal is full, the pages can be removed, re-tied, and a new book block inserted
- Refills available
- 3-hole, single-section binding secured with kangaroo leather thong
- Options to personalise with up to three engravings of your choice
- Please check your spelling when filling in personalisation boxes. Once engraved we cannot change it!
All our beautiful leathers are produced in Australia and New Zealand. With a choice of three finishes, there’s something to suit all tastes.
- Raw Cacao – A stunning, buffed nubuck finish, with a slightly velvety surface that only improves over time
- Storm – A stunning Australian leather with a rustic, buffed finish in a beautiful stormy grey colour.
- Crazy Horse – Unique rustic, buffed leather with a matte finish creating a delightfully aged appearance.
SENDING AS A GIFT?
- All of our journals come gift-wrapped
- If you are having your item sent directly to the recipient and would like us to include a gift tag with a personal message, please include this in the ‘notes to seller’ when choosing your product (no pricing information will be included).
As this item is handmade, there may be slight variations in colour and detail from the pictures featured. As leather is a natural product it may have characteristics such as growth marks, scratches, insect bites, and scars, that make each piece wonderfully unique.