Leather Wine Tasting Notes, Refillable, Personalised Wine Gift
A great personalized gift for the wine enthusiast in your life, this beautiful handmade leather wine tasting journal features a flawlessly laser engraved ‘Wine Notes’ design and comes with the option of adding up to four more engravings! Make detailed notes of all wines sampled by using the included wine review pages which include a detailed flavour profile system to explore taste and aroma.
There are up to four different areas that can be engraved on the journal (see pictures), ideal for a name, monogram, date, quote and more.
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
- The cover is made from a lovely, thick leather in your choice of leather finish
- Features an internal pocket and card slot
- Choose between an antique brass press stud or leather wrap-style closure
- Measures 18cm x 12cm (7 inches x 4.7 inches)
- Includes a 100-page journal
- Paper is cream coloured 80gsm stock
- Once the journal is full, the pages can be removed, re-tied, and a new book block inserted
- Refills available
- 3-hole, single-section binding secured with kangaroo leather thong
- Options to personalise with up to five engravings of your choice
- Please check your spelling when filling in personalisation boxes. Once engraved we cannot change it!
All our beautiful leathers are produced in Australia and New Zealand. With a choice of three finishes, there’s something to suit all tastes.
- Raw Cacao – A stunning, buffed nubuck finish, with a slightly velvety surface that only improves over time
- Tan – An Australian leather with pull up and oil wax finish. A classic, smooth appearance and feel
- Crazy Horse – Unique rustic, buffed leather with a matte finish creating a delightfully aged appearance.
SENDING AS A GIFT?
- All of our journals come gift-wrapped
- If you are having your item sent directly to the recipient and would like us to include a gift tag with a personal message, please include this in the ‘notes to seller’ when choosing your product (no pricing information will be included).
As this item is handmade, there may be slight variations in colour and detail from the pictures featured. As leather is a natural product it may have characteristics such as growth marks, scratches, insect bites, and scars, that make each piece wonderfully unique.